NOTE: This section of the Website contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV infection is spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this section.
Search for free and reduced cost services, like medical care, food, housing and more in the DC Metropolitan Area.
Let's get started!
Take Control of Your Health
Free At-Home HIV and STD Test Kits for DC Residents.
DC ENDS HIV
DC has reached the next phase in our plan to end the HIV Epidemic.
DC Offers PrEP! DC offers PrEP call 202-671-4815 for more information.
- Harm Reduction
- Tell someone they need to get tested for STD, HIV, or Crab lice
- STD Services
- DC Health and Wellness Center: STD and HIV Testing and more.
- Testing Sites in DC
- Living with HIV
• AIDS Drug Assistance (ADAP)
• Red Carpet Entry Program Get into HIV care now!
- The Mayor's 90-90-90-50 HIV Plan
- Condoms and Condom Information
- Getting Involved
- HIV Services in DC
- HIV Prevention and Testing
• PrEP - explore your options!
- Transgender Health
Learn more about HIV:
- VIH Recursos en Español
- What is HIV/AIDS?
- Resources in Español, français, العربية and other languages.
- HIV Infection Information AMHARIC አማርኛ [PDF]
- Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
- Reports and Publications
- Epidemiology and Surveillance Data for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, STD and Tuberculosis