Senior Deputy Director, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, STD and TB Administration (HAHSTA)
The HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, STD and TB Administration (HAHSTA) is the core District government agency to prevent HIV/AIDS, STDs, Tuberculosis and Hepatitis, reduce transmission of the diseases and provide care and treatment to persons with the diseases. HAHSTA partners with health and community-based organizations to offer testing and counseling, prevention education and intervention, free condoms, medical support, free medication and insurance, housing, nutrition, personal care, emergency services, and direct services at its STD and TB Clinics and more for residents of the District and the metropolitan region. HAHSTA administers the District’s budget for HIV/AIDS, STD, Tuberculosis, and Hepatitis programs, provides grants to service providers, monitors programs, and tracks the incidence of HIV, AIDS, STDs, Tuberculosis, and Hepatitis in the District of Columbia.
DC ENDS HIV
DC has reached the next phase in our plan to end the HIV Epidemic. NEW!
Take Control of Your Health NEW!
Free, At-Home HIV Test Kits for DC Residents.
- HIV/AIDS Services:Condoms, AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP), HIV Services
- Hepatitis Services: Including Needle Exchange Services (NEX)
- STD/STI Services: The New DC Health and Wellness Clinic
- Tuberculosis Services: DC Chest Clinic located at 77 P Street, NE
Click to see more HAHSTA content:
- Sex Is...
Share Correct Information And Resources About Sex And Sexual Health
- Sexual + Being: Sexual Health
A Sex Positive Movement That Empowers People To Take Control Of
Their Sexual Health
- HAHSTA Annual Epidemiology and Surveillance Report 2020 NEW!
- Opioid Awareness
- 90/90/90/50 Plan: Ending the HIV Epidemic in the District by 2020
Mayor Muriel Bowser's Plan to end the HIV epidemic in DC
- Youth Sexual Health Plan 2016 - 2020
- Testing Sites in DC
- DOH Applications and Forms
- Services, HIV Testing, Living with HIV, and More! UPDATED!
- All DC Grant and Funding Announcements NEW!
- Resources for HAHSTA Medical Providers
(including CME/CEU Opportunities and Webinars)
- Clinician Consultation Center: PrEPLine
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials
- Resources for HIV, Hepatitis, STD, and TB in the Washington Metropolitan Area