Click Here for information about the Pharmacy Benefits Open House
DC AIDS Drug Assistance Program
The AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) operates in the District of Columbia and in all 50 states, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. The program is authorized under Title II of the Ryan White Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency (CARE) Act and provides HIV-related prescription drugs to under-insured and uninsured individuals living with HIV/AIDS. Enrolling in the DC AIDS Drug Assistance Program is as easy as clicking on the link below.
Enroll in the DC AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
I would like information about:
- ADAP Eligibility
- Health Insurance Assistance Program
- DC Adhere; En español: APLICACIÓN - DC ADHERE
Download the free app to assist you in taking your medication!
- Remembering to take my medication on time
- DC ADAP Pharmacy Directory
- In-Network Pharmacy Directory (All Clients)
- Out-of-Network Directory (Insured/Medicare Clients only)
- Drugs Available Through DC ADAP (Formulary)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the ADAP Program is not accepting any walk-ins or mailed-in applications.
Call the DC ADAP Hotline for questions: (202) 671-4815
- DC ADAP Forms (Application, Third Party Liability, and Early Refill and Extended Supply Request)
- Information on HIV/AIDS Drugs
- Pharmacy Protocol for DC ADAP Pharmacies [PDF]