HIV/AIDS and STD Prevention
More Prevention Resources
HIV/AIDS and STD Testing
- List of Locations in DC for HIV Testing
NOTE: HIV and STD testing is not performed at 899 North Capitol Street, NE. All patients who wish to obtain an STD or HIV health screening must make an appointment with the DC Health and Wellness Center. You can request a same day or next day appointment by calling (202) 741-7692.
- Notify someone anonymously that they may need to get tested for an STD or HIV
Quick Service Locator
- HIV Testing Sites [PDF]
- HIV Testing Services
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Services (includes testing information)
HIV/AIDS and STD Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Services (Includes treatment Information)
- Red Carpet Entry Program - Get into HIV care and treatment FAST whether you have health insurance or not!
- DC ADAP (DC AIDS Drug Assistance Program)
DC Government Employees HIV Testing Initiative
Data Base of Services in the DC Metropolitan Area