DC Health funds and oversees Hepatitis activities in the
District of Columbia.
- HAHSTA Annual Report 2018
Annual Report includes HIV, Hepatitis, STD, and TB: Data through December, 2017
- DC Health and Wellness Center: Your One-Stop Health Clinic
- HEP B Fast Ten Quiz Take a quick quiz to test your knowledge!
- Hepatitis B and Pregnancy NEW!
- Hepatitis Vaccinations
- District of Columbia Hepatitis Services Locations
- Living with Hepatitis: How to Stay Healthy
- The Hepatitis Resource Directory [PDF]
- Basic Hepatitis Information? (A, B, and C)
- Español, Tiếng Việt, हिन्दी, العربية,한국어, Русский, af Soomaali, 简体中文
Learn more About :
- Hepatitis Training: A Basic Knowledge Training for Hepatitis Prevention [PDF]
- Hepatitis C: 25 Years of Discovery
If you would like the Adult Viral Hepatitis Prevention Coordinator to come to your agency and train the staff on Basic Knowledge of Hepatitis, please contact HAHSTA for more information.
Other helpful training resources:
- Hepatitis Clinical Trials NEW!
- District of Columbia Needle Exchange (DC NEX)/Harm Reduction Programs
- Hepatitis Central
All the information you need about living with Hep C including the latest news about infection, transmission, symptoms, treatment breakthroughs, and medical progress
- DC Needle Exchange Policy and Procedures