***COVID 19 UPDATES***
3/27/2020: The DC Health Regulation and Licensing Administration Processing Center (HRLA) will be available for mail services only as of Monday, March 30, 2020. If you have scheduled an appointment, a representative from HRLA will contact you to advise the next steps.
As of Monday, March 30, 2020, all HRLA related documents should be mailed to the appropriate lockbox. Individuals may also call the Processing Center at 1 (877) 672-2174 to get an update on their pending applications.
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all Health Professional Board meetings are canceled for March and the first week of April. Please check each board's respective website for information on when the next meeting will take place.
- Licensing Boards
- License Applications
- Online License Renewal
- Check Application Status
- Update License Information
- General Online Professional License Search
- Renewal Only Online Professional License Search (Check here only to see if a license has been renewed.)
- Online Controlled Substance Registration Search
- License Verification Request Form
- Health Professional Profile Search
- Criminal Background Check
- Health Occupations Revision Act (HORA)
Emergency Medical Services Training and Certification
- EMS Provider Certification
- Educational Institution Certification Requirements
- Course and Curriculum Approval