All name and address changes must come via email to our office. You must send this information within 30 days of your change of name or address. Failure to do so, may result in a $100 fine per section 16A DCMR § 3201.1 (d).
- Name change? Enclose a copy of your certificate of marriage, divorce decree, or court order which authorizes the change.
- Social Security number
- License or certificate number (if you know it).
- There is no fee to record your name or address change if you do not want a revised copy of your license.
Board of Nursing: Please email your name or address change request to: [email protected]
All Other Boards: Please email your name or address change request to: [email protected]
Duplicate License Request (optional) with New Name
Requests for a revised license or certificate (with new name) must come via mail to our office.
- Written request for a revised license or certificate
- $34.00 duplicate license fee (make your check or money order payable to “DC Treasurer.”)
- Do not send cash.
Mail your request and required check or money order to:
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
HEALTH REGULATION AND LICENSING ADMINISTRATION
PO BOX 37804
WASHINGTON, DC 20013