NOTICE OF DELIVERY SERVICE DELAYS
DC Health is experiencing delays in mail availability due to the impact of COVID-19 on the US postal service.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to process all mail in as timely a manner as possible.
COVID-19 Guidance and Best Practices
For the most up to date information on the District's response to COVID-19, including information on best practices, licensure waivers, and recommended guidelines, please go to coronavirus.dc.gov.
Due to ongoing efforts to combat the spread of COVID-19, effective immediately, the Health Regulation and Licensing Administration (HRLA) is implementing a 100% telework policy and will be available for mail services only.
Applications: All HRLA related applications should be mailed to one of the lockboxes listed here.
Documents: All HRLA related documents should be mailed to 899 North Capitol Street NE, Washington, DC 20002.
Updates: Individuals may call the Processing Center at 1 (877) 672-2174 to get an update on their pending applications.
Need to contact the Board of Long Term Care Administration? Send an email to: [email protected]
Walk In Services
DC Health Regulation and Licensing Administration (HRLA) Processing Center will be open to the public by appointment only on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. The online appointment scheduler is http://appts.dcvsims.com.
- Masks are required. Customers must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth before entering the building.
- Only the appointment holder and one additional guest will be allowed into the Processing Center.
- Appointment holders will be given a 15 minute grace period. If you arrive after the grace period, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment in consideration of other scheduled customers.
- If you cannot select highlighted days on the calendar, all appointments have been booked for this month. Please check the next month.
- If the calendar does not advance to the next month, there are no future appointments available at this time. Please check back later.
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all Health Professional Board meetings are currently held virtually. Please check each board's respective website for information on when the next meeting will take place.
In response to COVID-19, DC Health has waived all licensure requirements for practitioners who are licensed in good standing in another jurisdiction. You can read more about the waiver process HERE.
The DC Board of Long Term Care Administration regulates the practice of nursing home administration. The Board advises the Mayor and administers and enforces the law. The Board also evaluates applicants' qualifications and administers exams; recommends standards and procedures; issues licenses; receives and reviews complaints; and requests investigations, conducts hearings, and issues subpoenas.
- January 13, 2021
- April 14, 2021
- July 14, 2021
- October 13, 2021
- File a Complaint
- Disciplinary Action Taken (to come)
- Request Forms for CEU Approval [PDF]
- List of Approved Continuing Education Courses [PDF]
- Continuing Education Approval Guidelines [PDF]
- Administrator-in-Training Certified Preceptors List [PDF]
- Guidelines/Forms for Administrator-In-Training Program (AIT) [PDF]
Meeting Agenda and Meeting Minutes
Regulations and Additional Information