The Health Care Access Bureau (HCAB) within the Community Health Administration leads initiatives to improve access to equitable, comprehensive, quality health care services for all DC residents. The Bureau’s programs promote and strengthen medical and dental homes so all residents can access the right care in the right place at the right time. The three key programs within HCAB are the Immunization Program, the state Primary Care Office, and the Oral Health Program.
Health Care Access Bureau (HCAB)
Department of Health
899 North Capitol Street, NE 3rd Floor
Washington, DC 20002
DC Primary Care Needs Assessment Executive Summary NEW!
2018 DC Primary Care Needs Assessment NEW!
MAP: Health Care Facilities Providing Prenatal Care in DC
DC Primary Care Office (DC PCO)
- Shortage Designation (HPSA and MUAs) and Needs Assessment
- DC Health Professional Loan Repayment Program (HPLRP)
- DC 30/J-1 Visa Waiver Program
- National Health Service Corps
- Health Care Workforce Development
- Health Care System Expansion and Innovation
- Capital Expansion Projects
- School-Based Oral Health Program
- Oral Health Surveillance System
- Oral Health Workforce
- Senior Dental Services Program
- District of Columbia Immunization Information System (DOCIIS)
- Vaccines for Children Program
- Adult Immunization