DC Health and Wellness Center (77 P Street, NE) Operating Status
March 30, 2020‒April 3, 2020
The DC Health and Wellness Center will be making some temporary changes to services. We remain committed to our community and to help people stay safe and healthy. We will be offering most services through telehealth:
- Sexual health consultations
- Emergency Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) starts and routine visits
- Rapid HIV Anti-Retroviral treatment starts
- Prescription refills
- Assistance with benefits and access to other services
Please call us at (202) 741-7692. We are here to help.
If you are in need of emergency treatment, please call us at (202) 741-7692 to make arrangements for treatment.
Please stay home or in a safe place. For more information on COVID-19, visit coronavirus.dc.gov.
More STD Information
You can also anonymously inform your partners that they have been exposed to an STD by visiting DC Health and Wellness Center.