All children should see their primary care provider at least once a year and their primary dental provider every six months to receive preventive services. DC laws and regulations require that any child attending a school or daycare in DC submit a completed Universal Health Certificate and Oral Health Assessment Form annually to demonstrate that all students are receiving the health care they need.
To request a religious exemption to the school vaccination requirement for your student or child:
- Please submit the name of each child, their date of birth, and the school or childcare facility where they are or will be enrolled in an email to [email protected]. We will respond to get further information from you.
- Come in person Monday-Friday, 8:15am to 4:45pm to:
Immunization Division, 3rd floor
Community Health Administration
899 North Capitol Street NE
Washington, DC 20002
Select the links below to download health forms and immunization requirements.
- DC Oral Health Assessment Form [PDF]
- HPV Opt-Out NB [PDF]
- DC Universal Health Certificate (English)
- Immunization Requirements