NOTICE OF DELIVERY SERVICE DELAYS
DC Health is experiencing delays in mail availability due to the impact of COVID-19 on the US postal service.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to process all mail in as timely a manner as possible.
3/27/2020: The DC Health Regulation and Licensing Administration Processing Center (HRLA) will be available for mail services only as of Monday, March 30, 2020. If you have scheduled an appointment, a representative from HRLA will contact you to advise the next steps.
As of Monday, March 30, 2020, all HRLA related documents should be mailed to the appropriate lockbox. Individuals may also call the Processing Center at 1 (877) 672-2174 to get an update on their pending applications.
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all Health Professional Board meetings are canceled for March and the first week of April. Please check each board's respective website for information on when the next meeting will take place.
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers [PDF]
- Hospitals [PDF]
- Maternity Centers [PDF]
- Nursing Homes [PDF]
- Intermediate Care Facilities for Persons With Intellectual Disabilities (licensed and federally certified)
- Group Homes for Persons With Intellectual Disabilities (licensed only)
- Community Residence Facilities
- Assisted Living Residencies
- Child Placing Agencies
- Home Care Agencies