PROCESSING CENTER Hours:
The Health Regulation and Licensing Administration (HRLA) Processing Center is open to the public Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9 am – 1 pm, and Wednesday, 9 am - 3:30 pm (except holidays).
Individuals may call the Processing Center at 1 (877) 672-2174 to get an update on their pending application or contact board staff via the email address(es) listed on each board's respective webpage.
NURSING BOARD LICENSE APPLICATION - SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS:
Entities submitting documents on your behalf should to send them electronically to the following email addresses:
- College Nursing Program Transcripts: [email protected]
- Supervised Practice Documents: [email protected]
- Verifications should be sent to: [email protected]
MEDICAL BOARD LICENSE APPLICATION - SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS:
- Send electronically to one of the Board Licensure specialists listed on Board of Medicine webpage (https://dchealth.dc.gov/bomed) or mail to DC Board of Medicine, 899 North Capitol Street, NE, Washington, DC 20002.
P.O. BOX ADDRESSES:
HRLA 3 - P.O. Box 37803
- Drug Manufacture/Distribution
- Controlled Substance
HRLA 4 - P.O. Box 37804
- Ambulatory Surgical
- Animal Control
- Duplicate License Request
- Food Division
- Health Care Facility
- “NSA” Nurse Staffing Agencies
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all Health Professional Board meetings are held virtually (online). Please check each board's respective website for information on when the next meeting will take place.