The Office of Healthcare Facilities digital licensing portal is now LIVE! This is the first step in our transition to a paper-free, digital application process.
If you are seeking to submit an INITIAL APPLICATION to establish a licensed healthcare facility, please follow these steps:
- Go to this link: https://doh.force.com/facilities/s/login/ .
- Click on Create New Account and create a user.
- Log in with the user you created.
- Click on New Application and choose your application type.
- In Application sub-type, choose Initial Application.
- Follow the instructions to go through the screens, fill out the required information, make your payment and submit.
For detailed, step-by-step instructions, see our video and initial application reference guides listed below. Please note the demos are specific to the type of license that you are applying.
Please remember that any paper-based initial applications received after February 13, 2023, will be returned to the applicant, along with any attached payment.
Please address any questions about this new implementation to [email protected] or [email protected].
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Assisted Living Residence
- Child Placement Agency
- Community Residential Facilities for the Elderly
- Community Residential Facility for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
- Home Care Agency
- Home Support Agency
- Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
- Maternity Center
- Nurse Staffing Agency
- Nursing Home