DC Health Regulation and Licensing Administration (HRLA) Processing Center will be open to the public by appointment only on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. The online appointment scheduler is http://appts.dcvsims.com.
- Masks are required. Customers must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth before entering the building.
- Only the appointment holder and one additional guest will be allowed into the Processing Center.
- Appointment holders will be given a 15 minute grace period. If you arrive after the grace period, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment in consideration of other scheduled customers.
- If you cannot select highlighted days on the calendar, all appointments have been booked for this month. Please check the next month.
- If the calendar does not advance to the next month, there are no future appointments available at this time. Please check back later.
All HRLA related applications should be mailed to one of the lockboxes listed here. Individuals may also call the Processing Center at 1 (877) 672-2174 to get an update on their pending applications.
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all Health Professional Board meetings are currently held virtually. Please check each board's respective website for information on when the next meeting will take place. If you are already in contact with a Health Licensing Specialist (HLS), please forward any documents to said HLS via email.
Controlled Substance (Person)
“MD” Medicine & Surgery
“MTL” Medical Training License
“DO” Osteopathy & Surgery
HRLA 2- P.O. Box 37802
Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology
“ARPN” Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
“CAC” Certified Addition Counselor
“HHA” Home Health Aid
“LPN” Licensed Practical Nurse
“MFT” Marriage & Family Therapy
“MT” Massage Therapy
“OT” Occupational Therapy
“PC” Professional Counselor
“PT’ Physical Therapy Assistant
“TME” Trained Medication Employee
HRLA 3- P.O. Box 37803
HRLA 4- P.O. Box 37804
Duplicate License Request
Food Safety & Hygiene
Health Care Facility
“NSA” Nurse Staffing Agencies
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all Health Professional Board meetings are canceled for March and the first week of April. Please check each board's respective website for information on when the next meeting will take place.