DC Health’s online licensing system is now LIVE.
The District of Columbia Department of Health, Health Regulation and Licensing Administration (HRLA) is excited to announce the opening of our new online licensing system. Effective immediately, any healthcare provider who is interested in applying for a new health professional license, or to renew, reinstate, or reactivate an existing license, may do so by going to the below link and submitting an online application. All users are strongly encouraged to review the instructions prior to beginning the process. NOTE: Once you are logged into our licensing system, please select "Board of Pharmacy" as the licensing Board.
- Pharmaceutical Detailer_Exemption FAQs [PDF]
- Effect of Licensing Exemption for Pharmaceutical Detailers Established in the "Pharmaceutical Detailing Licensure Exemption Amendment Act of 2015” (AL-16-493)
- Application Checklist [PDF]
- Affidavit to Abide by Code of Ethics [PDF]
- Criminal Background Check
- DC Municipal Regulations for Pharmaceutical Detailers [PDF]
- Application for Approval to Provide Continuing Education Course [PDF]
- Supervised Practice Letter [PDF]
- SafeRx Amendment Act of 2008 [PDF]
- Health Regulations Revision Act (HORA) [PDF]
- Administrative Rules DCMR - Chapter 41 [PDF]
- General Rules DCMR - Chapter 40 [PDF]
- FAQs [PDF]
- List of Pharmaceutical Companies Approved for Continuing Education