DC Health’s online licensing system is now LIVE.
The District of Columbia Department of Health, Health Regulation and Licensing Administration (HRLA) is excited to announce the opening of our new online licensing system. Effective immediately, any healthcare provider who is interested in applying for a new health professional license, or to renew, reinstate, or reactivate an existing license, may do so by going to the below link and submitting an online application. All users are strongly encouraged to review the instructions prior to beginning the process.
- Application Check List [PDF]
- Requirements for Vaccination and Immunization Authority [PDF]
- Supplemental Information [PDF]
- PH Preceptor Form [PDF]
- PH Education and Training Form [PDF]
- PH Supervised Practice Form – New Graduates [PDF]
- PH Supervised Practice Form – Reciprocity [PDF]
- Criminal Background Check