Search for free and reduced cost services, like hepatitis testing, treatment, and care in the DC Metropolitan Area.
Let's get started!
- Basic Hepatitis Information? (A, B, and C)
Español, Tiếng Việt, हिन्दी, العربية,한국어, Русский, af Soomaali, 简体中文
- HAHSTA Annual Report 2019
Annual Report includes
HIV, Hepatitis, STD, and TB: Data through December, 2018 NEW!
- Opioid Dashboard NEW!
- DC Health and Wellness Center: Your One-Stop Health Clinic
- HEP B Fast Ten Quiz Take a quick quiz to test your knowledge!
- Hepatitis B and Pregnancy NEW!
- Hepatitis Vaccinations
- District of Columbia Hepatitis Services Locations
- Living with Hepatitis: How to Stay Healthy
- Find Hepatitis Resources
Other helpful training resources:
- Hepatitis Clinical Trials NEW!
- District of Columbia Needle Exchange (DC NEX)/Harm Reduction Programs
- Hepatitis Central
All the information you need about living with Hep C including the latest news about infection, transmission, symptoms, treatment breakthroughs, and medical progress
- DC Needle Exchange Policy and Procedures
- If you would like the Adult Viral Hepatitis Prevention Coordinator to come to your agency and train the staff on Basic Knowledge of Hepatitis, please contact HAHSTA for more information.