FREE two-day workshop that will help you:
- Understand and identify the basic structure and key elements of a grant proposal
- Develop a plan for conceptualizing, writing, reviewing, and evaluating your grant application
- Learn how to develop and write goals and SMART objectives
- Develop an appropriate budget narrative and justification
- Discuss strategies to develop an effective grant writing process
Who Can Attend:Staff from community-based organizations interested in applying for funding from public or private sources for HIV prevention activities. Participation is limited to two staff members per organization.