If you are an international applicant, and you have NOT PAID for fingerprinting yet, please follow the instructions below to schedule an appointment.
DC Health Payment Page
- Go to the DC Health CBC Payment Portal: select this link https://doh.force.com/payment/s/
- Select Register. Create and confirm a password. Select Sign Up. Select Criminal Background Check.
- Enter your payment information. Once you make a payment, you will receive an email receipt with a Fieldprint Code. Please note your code (begins with "FP"). You will need this code to make your appointment. The Fieldprint Code will appear on your payment confirmation page, along with a link to the Fieldprint scheduling website.
Fieldprint Scheduling Page
- At the Fieldprint scheduling website:
- Under “New Users/Sign Up”, enter an email address and select “Sign Up” button.
- Follow the instructions for creating a Password and Security Question and then
- Select “Sign Up and Continue”.
- Enter Fieldprint Code. Select "Continue".
- Enter contact and demographic information required by the FBI.
- Please provide, in the “Home Address” field, a relevant US address (e.g., US business address, future US residence).
- At the end of the process, print the Confirmation Page.
- PLEASE NOTE: Take the Confirmation Page and attach it to the fingerprint cards that you will send to Fieldprint.
- The fingerprint card submitted to Fieldprint must contain the foreign/international home address of the applicant.
- Fingerprints must be done at an official government location in the country where they are located (e.g., US embassy, local law enforcement agency, local government agency, etc.) on an approved FD-258 card.
- FD-258 cards can be obtained from most locations that provide fingerprint services (you can find a sample form from the FBI at https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/standard-fingerprint-form-fd-258-1.pdf/view). Please note, fingerprints must be taken on card stock; regular paper will not be accepted.
- Once the FD0-258 card is completed, it will need to be mailed directly to Fieldprint at the below address:
12000 Commerce Parkway
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
- Once all steps are completed, Fieldprint will conduct the CBC and provide the results to DC Health.
- If you have any questions or problems, you may contact Fieldprint Customer Service Team; call 877-614-4364 or email [email protected]
or contact DC Health at email address [email protected]