A child-placing agency is any person, firm, cooperation, association, or public agency that receives or accepts children, nationally or internationally, under 16 years of age, and places or offers to place such children for temporary or permanent care in a family home other than that of a relative within the third degree.
- Procedures to Obtain a License to Operate a Child Placing Agency [PDF]
- Child Placing Agencies Application Package
- Renewal Application Instructions [PDF]
- Child Placing Agencies Survey Reports
- Child Placing Agencies Business Directory [PDF]
- Incident Report Form
Edited April 18, 2019