The application package for the Board of Veterinary Medicine must include all documents listed in the below. The Board reviews each application package and determines an applicant's eligibility for a license. Please follow the instructions on each form.
APPLICATION PACKAGE DOCUMENTS:
- Online Application
- Request for Verification Letter [PDF]
- Certification of Moral Character [PDF]
- 90 Day Supervised Practice Form [PDF]
- Social Security Number Affidavit [PDF]
- Application Checklist [PDF]
- Criminal Background Check
PLEASE NOTE that the documents below may be emailed directly from the official entity to Veterinary Board Health Licensing Specialist Sahar Majid at: [email protected] . Applicants are not required to send these via mail.
- State Verification letters
- NAVLE score
- Official Transcripts
- Application Instructions [PDF]