*Pharmaceutical Control Division Mailing Address Update*
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY applicants must submit all facility applications to the Pharmaceutical Control Division office located at:
899 North Capitol Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002
Facility applications include:
- New and renewal DM (Manufacturer, Distributor, Wholesaler) applications
- New and renewal controlled substance registration applications for DM facilities
- New pharmacy applications
- New controlled substance registration applications for pharmacies
- Name, location, and ownership changes for DM facilities and pharmacies (and their corresponding controlled substance registrations) require a new application. Upon approval, the existing license will be closed and a new license will be issued.
The Pharmaceutical Control Office reviews each application package and determines an applicant's eligibility for licensure. Please include all forms and applicable fees in the application package in hard copy format.
Specific instructions are provided within each form below.
- New License Application and Checklist for Manufacturers, Distributors, and Wholesalers (Facilities)
- Use this application for a new facility.
- Use this application for a name, location, or ownership change for an existing facility. Be sure to include the existing license number and mark the application according to the change you are requesting.
- Renewal License Application and Checklist for Manufacturers, Distributors, and Wholesalers (Facilities)
- Controlled Substance Application for Manufacturers, Distributors, and Wholesalers (Facilities)
- Use this application for facilities only.
- If you are a healthcare professional, your controlled substance registration application is online only. Please visit the website here to apply for a healthcare professional controlled substance registration:
- DC Municipal Regulations for Pharmacy Facilities, Drug Manufacturers, and Distributors (See Chapters 4 & 10)
- Clean Hands Certification Form [PDF]