To apply for the WIC Program in the District of Columbia:
- Call your local WIC site. For a list of site locations visit dcwic.org/wic-locations
- WIC staff will ask you a few questions to determine if you are eligible.
- If found potentially eligible, a WIC staff person will schedule an appointment at the WIC clinic of your choice.
- Please click here for information about DC WIC operations during COVID-19
On the day of the appointment, plan to spend one hour and bring:
- Proof of DC residence (a bill or letter addressed to you in the past 30 days)
- Proof of total family income (last two check stubs or Medicaid, DC Healthy Families, School Lunch Program, TANF, or Food Stamp notice)
- Proof of pregnancy or proof of birth (birth certificate or discharge papers)
- Child's shot record
- Child (all children who are eligible, ages 1 - 5)
Contact Suite #:
Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm