DC Health

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share




Housing and Assistance: 

If you meet the federal Income Eligibility Guidelines (IEG), there are several options available if you need housing assistance:  

  • Financial Assistance
  • Long-Term and Temporary Housing
  • Housing Information and Referral

In addition to the IEG, you must:

  • Live in the District of Columbia, Prince George's County, MD, or
    Charles County, MD
  • Have at least one member of the household who is HIV+

Complete the application with your case manager or contact
Housing Counseling Services (HCS) at:

(202) 667-2681 or toll free at (877) 459-7700 and schedule an appointment.