- Virtual public hearing to discuss the District’s Fiscal Year (FY) 2020/HUD Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 performance in its use of funds received from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Thursday, March 25, 2021, 6:30 pm
- Amendment to the HOPWA Annual Action Plan fy2020 in Response to COVID-19 Incorporating CARE Act Funds
Housing and Assistance:
If you meet the federal Income Eligibility Guidelines (IEG), there are several options available if you need housing assistance:
- Financial Assistance
- Long-Term and Temporary Housing
- Housing Information and Referral
In addition to the IEG, you must:
- Live in the District of Columbia, Prince George's County, MD, or
Charles County, MD
- Have at least one member of the household who is HIV+
Complete the application with your case manager or contact
Housing Counseling Services (HCS) at:
(202) 667-2681 or toll free at (877) 459-7700 and schedule an appointment.