DC AIDS Drug Assistance Program
The AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) operates in the District of Columbia and in all 50 states, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. The program is authorized under Title II of the Ryan White Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency (CARE) Act and provides HIV-related prescription drugs to under-insured and uninsured individuals living with HIV/AIDS. Enrolling in the DC AIDS Drug Assistance Program is as easy as clicking on the link below.
I would like information about:
- ADAP Eligibility
- Health Insurance Assistance Program
- DC Adhere; En español: APLICACIÓN - DC ADHERE
Download the free app to assist you in taking your medication!
- Remembering to take my medication on time
- DC ADAP Pharmacy Directory
- Drugs Available Through DC ADAP (Formulary)
Call the DC ADAP Hotline for questions: (202) 671-4815