In accordance with the District of Columbia's Food Code, § 203 of Title 25-A of the District of Columbia Municipal Regulations, the Division of Food will accept a national food manager certificate for a period of three (3) years from the date of the exam from one of the following food safety testing organizations:
1 AAA Food Handler (AAA)
National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
National Restaurant Association (NRAS)
360training.com, Inc. (Learn2serve)
Above Training, Inc./StateFoodSafety.com
The Always Food Safe Company, LLC
- To obtain a DC Health-issued Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Card, you must submit an online application, provide your national certificate from passing the final certification exam and $35 payment. ID cards are valid for three (3) years from the date of the exam.
- To obtain a replacement DC Health-issued CFPM Card, you must submit an online application and $15 payment. Replacement or duplicate ID cards will be issued with the current expiration date.
To create an account you must:
- Select Certified Employee Identification Card Application (CEID) from the menu
- Enter the requested information
- Upload a copy of your passing test certificate
- Enter payment information
Once processed, your DC Health-issued CFPM Card will be sent to you via email.