This year’s theme for World AIDS Day is “World AIDS Day 35: Remember and Commit.” This annual event serves as a reminder of the global struggle to end HIV-related stigma, an opportunity to honor those we have lost, and a rallying cry to continue working toward a day when HIV is no longer a public health threat.
- A Day With(out) Art 2023: Everyone I Know Is Sick
Friday, December 1; 6PM
- myGwork Panel: World AIDS Day 2023
On-line (United Kingom)
Friday, December 1, 2023
- Celebration and Community HIV Screening
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Washington, DC Alumnae Chapter
December 1, 2023; 10AM - 2PM
- World AIDS Day Cabaret
December 1, 2023; 7PM
- World AIDS Day Celebration
Thursday, November 30, 2023; 6pm - 9pm
Conquer HIV stigma, celebrate life, and honor loved ones.
The Schuyler @ the Hamilton Hotel
1001 14th Street, NW
- World AIDS Day Online Service
Sunday, December 3; 12 pm