Sunday, June 27, 2021 (All day)
National HIV Testing Day (NHTD) is observed annually on June 27. On this day, we unite with partners, health departments, and other organizations to raise awareness about the importance of HIV testing and early diagnosis of HIV.
- More Information
- Take Control of Your Health
Free, At-Home HIV and STD Test Kits for DC Residents.
- DC ENDS HIV
- LinkU: HIV/STD Testing, Health, food, housing, and more resources, anywhere.
- Sexual + Being: DC’s one-stop resource for sexual health and wellness.
- Sex Is…: Accurate information and resources about sex and sexual health for young people and the adults they trust.
- Bienestar DC: Para el cuidado de salud general y sexual de la comunidad Latina que vive en DC.
- DC Health and Wellness Center: HIV and STD testing and treatment, PrEP/PEP services, assistance with benefits, and linkage of referrals to other services.