This training has been changed to May 31, 2019
Space is limited and participants must be registered before attending.
Workshop objectives: Participants should recognize, know and/or understand:
The laws protecting individuals from civil liability associated with naloxone administration and the safe reporting overdoses law
2. The epidemiology of opioid overdoses in the District of Columbia
3. The basic profile of opioids
4. The pharmacology of Naloxone
5. The importance of contacting emergency medical services and the proper administration of Narcan
6. The care of an individual after the administration of naloxone
Currently, there are no CEUs offered for this workshop.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FULL AND NOW CLOSED FOR REGISTRATION.
Please click here to find other scheduled classes.