If you wish to attend this training registration is mandatory. Please provide your name, job title, Organization, and telephone number.
Registration for this class closes June 7
The testing technology workshops will prepare participants to:
1. be able to run external controls
2. be able to collect a fingerstick blood specimen or an oral specimen for HIV-1/2 rapid tests
3. be able to conduct the rapid test
4. become familiar with the contents of the rapid test Product Inserts (PIs) for testing and running controls
5. learn what to do if there is a problem with testing and/or test kit controls.
Please note: These courses will not cover counseling skills, HIV/AIDS information or HIV/AIDS education.