DC Health has partnered with the Institute for Public Health Innovation (IPHI) and several other community based partners to coordinate this conference. All Community Health Workers, peers, and other outreach workers are welcomed. The registration link, along with additional information about the conference, is below. Registration is $25.
- National & regional CHW association work
- State-based certification policy status
- Working with clients with comorbidities
- Trauma-informed care
- Mental health crisis intervention
- Substance abuse and dependency
- Immigration and health
- Food insecurity
- Region-specific breakout sessions
- Many more!
Call for roundtable presentations are due Wednesday, July 17, 2019.
August 1, 2019 9 AM - 5 PM; August 2, 2019 9 AM - 2 PM
Check-in and light breakfast: 8:15 - 8:45 AM both days
O'Connell Hall, Catholic University
597-599 Minnesota Ave NE
Washington, DC 20064
$25 per registrant
Scholarship opportunities exist