PROCESSING CENTER Hours: The Health Regulation and Licensing Administration (HRLA) Processing Center is open to the public Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9 am – 1 pm, and Wednesday, 9 am - 3:30 pm (except holidays).
Office Hours: The HRLA Office Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:15 am - 4:45 pm (except holidays)
DC Health has implemented new mandates related to COVID-19.
For the most up to date information on the District's response to COVID-19, including information on best practices, licensure waivers, and recommended guidelines, go to coronavirus.dc.gov .
Online Application: DC Health’s Online Licensing System
Any healthcare provider who is interested in applying for a new health professional license, or to renew, reinstate, or reactivate an existing license, may do so by going to the link following link and submitting an online application. All users are strongly encouraged to review the instructions prior to beginning the process. https://doh.force.com/dchealthrenewals/s/portal-page
Walk In Services
The Health Regulation and Licensing Administration (HRLA) Processing Center is open to the public Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9 am – 1 pm, and Wednesday, 9 am - 3:30 pm (except holidays). Individuals may call the Processing Center at 1 (877) 672-2174 to get an update on their pending application or contact board staff via the email address(es) listed on each board's respective webpage.
For information on when a board will be holding its next (virtual) board meeting, please visit that board's webpage.
- Licensing Boards
- License Applications
- Online License Renewal (RN/APRN Renewal FAQs)
- Update License Information
- General Online Professional License Search
- Renewal Only Online Professional License Search (Check here only to see if a license has been renewed.)
- Online Controlled Substance Registration Search
- License Verification Request Form
- Health Professional Profile Search
- Criminal Background Check
- Health Occupations Revision Act (HORA)
Emergency Medical Services Training and Certification
- EMS Provider Certification
- Educational Institution Certification Requirements
- Course and Curriculum Approval