Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


DC Health

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

File a Complaint Against a Health Professional or Facility

  • DC Health FACILITY (Hospital, Nursing Home, etc.): Select this link.

  • DC Health PROFESSIONAL (Physician, Dentist, etc.): To file a complaint against a licensed DC health professional, please complete fillable PDF complaint formType information into fillable PDF form or printout and handwrite your information), and sign and mail to one of the addresses below:

    For complaints against a health care professional, mail to:

    DC Board of [the Board that regulates the licensed professional about whom
    you are complaining, e.g. Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, etc.]
    899 North Capitol Street, NE
    Second Floor
    Washington, DC 20002

    If your complaint alleges unlicensed activity, you should address your complaint to:

    Supervisory Investigator
    899 North Capitol Street, NE
    Second Floor
    Washington, DC 20002

    You can also fax your complaint form about unlicensed activity to
    (202) 442-4924.

    PLEASE NOTE: Please be advised that the health professional licensing boards do not have jurisdiction over fee disputes, except for billing for services that were not provided. If you have a fee dispute with a health professional, you can seek redress through the civil courts. If you have been billed for services you were not provided, please also provide your information to The FBI Washington Field Office at [email protected].


Contact Phone: 
(877) 672-2174
Contact Fax: 
(202) 727-8471
Contact TTY: 
Office Hours: 
8:15am - 4:45pm
Service Location: 

Health, Department of

GIS Address: 
899 North Capitol Street, NE