NOTICE OF DELIVERY SERVICE DELAYS
DC Health is experiencing delays in mail availability due to the impact of COVID-19 on the US postal service.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to process all mail in as timely a manner as possible.
UPDATED: The Health Regulation and Licensing Administration (HRLA) Processing Center will fully reopen its public service counter Monday through Friday starting on July 12, 2021, from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm.
As of Monday, July 12, 2021, all HRLA related documents should be mailed to the appropriate lockbox. Individuals may also call the Processing Center at 1 (877) 672-2174 to get an update on their pending applications.
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers [PDF]
- Hospitals [PDF]
- Maternity Centers [PDF]
- Nursing Homes [PDF]
- Intermediate Care Facilities for Persons With Intellectual Disabilities (licensed and federally certified)
- Group Homes for Persons With Intellectual Disabilities (licensed only)
- Community Residence Facilities
- Assisted Living Residencies
- Child Placing Agencies
- Home Care Agencies
Monday to Friday 8:15 am to 4:45 pm