77 P Street NE
Washington, DC 20002
DC Health and Wellness Operating Status
The DC Health and Wellness Center will be making some temporary changes to services. We remain committed to our community and to help people stay safe and healthy. We will be offering most services through telehealth:
- Sexual health consultations
- Emergency Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) starts and routine visits
- Rapid HIV Anti-Retroviral treatment starts
- Prescription refills
- Assistance with benefits and access to other services
Please call us at 202-741-7692. We are here to help.
If you are in need of care and treatment please call for an assessment/appointment first before proceeding to online forms.
If you are in need of emergency treatment, please call us at 202-741-7692 to make arrangements for treatment.
Please stay home or in a safe place. For more information on COVID-19, visit coronavirus.dc.gov
The DC Health and Wellness Clinic encourages you to visit sexualbeing.org
- Health Screenings and Schools
- Talking with Your Teens about Sex: Going Beyond “the Talk” [PDF]
- HAHSTA 2019 Annual Report NEW!