Your health is important.
You may be avoiding care due to past discrimination, or poor quality care. The District of Columbia Department of Health urges you to maintain your health. Below are health resources, many designed especially for you!
If you're not healthy, none of us are healthy.
- Transgender Pathway Project NEW!
The Transgender pathways project, in partnership with Byte Back a tech training company, is our transgender and gender non-conforming employment readiness program.
- Project Leap
Employers committed to inclusive community development to job seekers most shut out from opportunity and access.
- LinkU - Start looking for resources near you.
- Opioid Awareness and Education
- Gender Affirming Wellness Guide
- Trans Wellness Information Network (DCATS)
- The DC Center Trans and Nonbinary Support Groups
Other Events and Information:NEW!
- Heart to Hand: Join Us Live!
- Did you know that NOVA SALUD offers information about Trans health in Northern Virginia?
Click HERE for more information.
- THACVA—the Transgender Health Alliance of Central VA. Most of the providers are typically located in Charlottesville, but there are a few Richmond and surrounding Central VA providers involved.
- TISP Resource & Referral Guide