Your health is important.
You may be avoiding care due to past discrimination, or poor quality care. The District of Columbia Department of Health urges you to maintain your health. Below are health resources, many designed especially for you!
If you're not healthy none of us are healthy.
- Gender Affirming Wellness Guide
- Trans Wellness Information Network (DCATS)
- The DC Center Trans and Nonbinary Support Groups
Other Events and Information:NEW!
- Transendence: Support Group for Transgender Beings NEW!
On-line via Zoom
Thursday, July 16, 2020
6 pm - 8 pm
- Heart to Hand: Join Us Live! NEW!
- Did you know that NOVA SALUD offers information about Trans health in Northern Virginia?
Click HERE for more information. NEW!
- THACVA—the Transgender Health Alliance of Central VA. Most of the providers are typically located in Charlottesville, but there are a few Richmond and surrounding Central VA providers involved.
- TISP Resource & Referral Guide