The information posted here is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. HAHSTA’s goal is to provide sufficient information so that visitors are able to become knowledgeable participants in their disease and disease management plan. The primary responsibility of your disease management plan is with your treating physicians and you should only follow your treating physician’s advice.
DO NOT change or modify your disease management plan on your own without consulting your treating physician.
Find HIV/AIDS Services:
- COVID-19 and HIV
- New Diagnosis of HIV
- Pharmacy Benefits (ADAP)
Call the DC ADAP Hotline for questions: (202) 671-4815
- Managing HIV
- HIV/AIDS Resources and Support
- Condom Information (Male and FC2) (Sexual Being)
- Free Condoms for DC residents (Links to online order forms)
- More information about HIV
- Needle Exchange Program (NEX)